Stainless Steel Sinks
Design appeal: Stainless steel sinks provide a timeless look in your kitchen. They are always stylish and look great with many different design styles — from a more modern kitchen to a traditional look, a stainless steel sink will blend in seamlessly with the rest of your kitchen.
Sanitary: Choosing a stainless steel sink means choosing a sink that will require less maintenance than other sinks. Stainless steel is a non-porous material, which means that it won’t harbour bacteria and cleaning is easily done with mild detergents. Using harsh chemicals could scratch the sink, so be sure to choose a mild cleanser to keep your sink looking brand new.
Granite Composite Sinks
Granite composite is available in dozens of shapes, sizes, configurations, colors, and matte finishes enhancing every kitchen imaginable.
- Heat resistant; will not fade or discolor when exposed to high heat.
- Resists scratching, acid, chipping, water spots, and staining.
- Abundant matte color options.
- Long life with the look and durability of natural stone at a fraction of the price.
- The sinks are easily cleaned and maintained with the use of a Scotch Brite pad